Revenue Financing Includes: Bank Statement Financing (ACH) & Merchant Cash Advances (MCA)
Blue Clover Financial specializes in Working Capital through an exclusive program based on your business revenue. There are two types of programs:
1. Bank Statement Financing (ACH) – based on your bank statements. Payments are made directly from your business checking account.
2. Merchant Cash Advances (MCA) – based on your credit card processing statements. Payments are made from your credit card processor.
Both financing programs use the same application. The application instructions are found here: BSF.BlueCloverFin.com.
Every business is different and we take that into consideration when underwriting your terms. The amount of funding we can offer you, the rate, and your payment frequency will all be determined by the information you provide on the application.
Apply Here: BSF.BlueCloverFin.com or download the application and provide the last 4 months of your most recent bank statements and/or merchant processing statements (12 if the business is seasonal). The statements must be complete with no pages missing.
YOUR PERSONAL ASSETS ARE SAFE
Credit is not a factor! The money is unsecured. If your business slows down or closes due to no fault of your own – your personal assets, including your home, are safe. It is NOT a loan. Therefore, it does not show up on your credit report as an outstanding credit obligation and does not hinder your ability to obtain credit down the road. Depending on which route you go, you can either have a regularly scheduled fixed payments with the ACH program OR payments structured as a percentage of your daily Visa and MasterCard sales with an MCA program. MCA financing allows your payments to rise and fall with your sales volume – we get paid when you get paid!
Bank Statement Financing (ACH) or MCA Highlights:
- Funding in as Fast as 48 hours
- Loan Amounts Based off Gross Sales not Net Profits
- No personal guarantees required – all underwriting decisions are based on the financial health of a business and its ability to repay a loan
- Amortized interest rates that reduce borrowing costs by as much as 85% – no pre-payment penalty
- Some of our financing options only charges interest on the amount currently owed – so as you pay down your loan, you pay less interest
- Daily or Weekly ACH payments – No switching your processor
- Low Daily/Weekly Remittance in Lieu of High Monthly Loan Payment
- 1st and 2nd positions (stacking)
- Unlike Standard Bank Loans – Tax Returns are not typically required
- No UCC filing, in some cases (if this is a concern, please ask during application process)
- Loan Amounts as low as $5,000 up to $1 million
- Credit Scores as low as 500
- Home/Mobile Based Businesses OK
- Use the Funds for Any Need: Franchise Fees – Working Capital – Inventory – Payroll – Build-Out – Equipment Purchase – Advertising – Legal Fees
For more information, please contact us direct at: (561) 859-8048