Notices, Disclosures, & Disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the visitor of this site to read and acknowledge the following notices, disclosures, and disclaimer. Please read the following disclaimer carefully.
- By visiting BlueCloverFin.com, you have read, understood, and agreed to the notices provided on this page.
- Information provided within this site is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. We assume no liability either expressed or implied for the accuracy of any information. Information is provided for the purpose of illustration only. This site may not be reproduced or circulated without authority.
- Under no circumstances does this site, Blue Clover Financial or its Members, Managers, or affiliates recommend to buy or sell securities. Blue Clover Financial provides information only.
- Blue Clover Financial is not registered as a broker or dealer with the SEC or NASD in the United States and the information may be distributed in the United States only to persons who by the acceptance hereof confirm that they are a “major U.S. institutional investor” as defined in Regulation 15a-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Any information provided by Blue Clover Financial or any of their representatives should not be construed as a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security or the suitability of any investment strategy for an individual or business. Neither Blue Clover Financial nor any of its representatives are licensed to make such an advisement.
- Consult with a qualified tax adviser like an accountant on any tax related questions or advice.
- Consult with a lawyer on any legal questions.
If you have any further questions, please contact us here: Contact Us