Merchant Cash Advance vs SBA Loans
2. Even if the applicant has good personal credit and has been operating for over a year, banks and other lenders may consider your industry to be extremely high-risk. Many lenders will not provide funding at all, while those that do tend to be very selective.
3. Because business is fast-paced and constantly changing, owners often seek capital to renovate, advertise and expand. Traditional funding takes too long to qualify for and may not be approved in time. We can have you approved for a credit card business advance in as little as 24 hours.
4. Unlike a small business loan that requires a fixed payment, our unsecured cash advance is based on credit card sales volume… so during a slow time it allows you to pay less. This program is designed to accommodate owners with the natural patterns of business ups and downs. So we only get paid when you do.
5. Even if you have applied and been rejected for small business loans, you may still be able to qualify for a merchant cash advance. We have helped hundreds of merchants who were turned down by banks and other lenders.
6. A business owner must be able to handle emergencies or be able to act on an opportunity quickly. Most people can’t afford to wait around for banks which require large amounts of paperwork, financials, tax returns and overall time. Traditional funding could take months to secure while our merchant advance will provide you with up to $250,000 of working capital in as little as 72 hours, and we can have the money placed in your bank account in less than a week.