Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans can be complex, but they don’t have to be confusing. We navigate the waters with our underwriters to create a compelling story as to why your project should be funded. With that said please be aware that some of the following items may be needed for us to provide you a term sheet and/or loan commitment.
All of the below docs do need a wet signature, so, please print and sign them by hand. Electronic signatures on these particular documents are not valid. However, feel free to fill in the information electronically before you print and sign them. Once received, we will be able to talk to our underwriters and have a meaningful conversation on what we can provide for you.
In addition to the attached docs, we are requesting the following docs in the list below. However, if you do not have all of these items, we can wait for them, as they may not all be needed. However, the most important ones are items in 4, 6, 8, and 10 below:
- Last 3 years tax returns for the business and each partner.
- Last year’s Balance Sheet & Income statement on Corporation(s)
- Year to date profit and loss statement
- 1003 Loan Application (download here) AND a Personal Financial Statement on each partner. (download here)
- Tri-merge credit report. You can go to CreditCheckTotal.com or another credit reporting site to obtain your tri-merge credit report. We do this to avoid a credit inquiry that can your credit scores.
- List of all currently owned properties and details on the Aggregation Property Schedule (download here).
- Current / Old Appraisal, if available
- Complete address on the property and intended use. Tax Bill on subject property(s) (if available), copy of leases on any leased properties/units.
- If property was purchased less than 2 years ago-then we need a copy of the settlement statement. If the property is not currently owned, then we need a copy of the purchase agreement.
- A bio on the borrower, as well as, a short story on use of funds or why they need financing. The story line will help explain and sell the loan to our funding partners.
All of these docs may seem a little overwhelming or redundant, but it should not take more than 30 minutes to fill them out. We understand gathering the other requested documents may take some time. Most of these should be easy to collect from your accountant within a day or two. If there are some docs not available right now, then please submit what is available and we can move forward.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to make sure this process is as smooth for you a possible so we can close in a timely manner.