GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED NOW!!! Its Your Vision, Your Capital!
Thank you for your interest in BlueClover’s Revenue Financing Products These include loans based on your business bank statements or merchant processing. Please follow the steps below and your application will begin processing. If you are waiting to speak with someone, we are happy to assist you. However, it’s in your best interest to get a jump start on the application process by sending a completed application in as soon as possible.
Otherwise, apply now by downloading and filling out this application:
Step 1: Please obtain our application by downloading it here: BlueClover Bank Statement Financing Application.
Fill out the application in its entirety, sign it by hand, and provide the last four (4) months of bank statements (complete statement, not just the front page summary for each month) and your merchant processing statements, if applicable. (12 months if the business is seasonal)
Step 2: Send your completed application in Step 1 to: processor@BlueCloverFin.com. You may also fax your application to us at (561) 431-0328
Once the application is received in full, it will be forwarded to our underwriting department, typical approval time is 24-48 hours followed by funding in as little as 1-2 days. (5-10 days for Merchant Cash Advances)
As a preferred client we do not charge any upfront fees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. If we are not available immediately, then we will return your call during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
Revenue Financing Requirements & Restrictions:
1. Gross Monthly Revenue: The business should have at least $10,000 per month in gross revenue, verifiable with the 4 months of bank statements (12 if business is seasonal). Please include these when applying.
2. Circumstances: There are a few situations that our underwriter is cautious about.
- No Recent Bankruptcies
- Seasonal Businesses need to provide twelve (12) months of bank statements.
- Tax Liens: Should not exceed 5% of the yearly revenue of the business. Otherwise, a payment plan must be on file and current with the IRS.
3. Business Types: We are now a Direct Tier 1 lender and have relationships with over 40 other lenders. We have experience with all types of businesses including Construction companies. We are confident we will have a solution for you.